Intel® Stratix® 10 TX FPGAs offers essential connectivity solutions for next generation optical transport networks, network function virtualization (NFV), enterprise networking, cloud service providers, and 5G networks applications where high bandwidth is paramount. Intel Stratix 10 TX FPGAs provide up to 144 transceiver lanes to support nearly 8Tbps of aggregate bandwidth and data rates from 1 to 58 Gbps. The combination of high bandwidth at faster date rate enables architects to scale to 100G, 200G and 400G delivery speeds. By supporting dual mode modulation, 58G PAM4 and 30G NRZ, new infrastructure can reach 58G data rates while staying backwards compatible with existing network infrastructure. A wide range of hardened IP cores, including 100GE MAC and FEC, deliver optimized performance, latency and power to enable next generation networking infrastructure and NFV applications.
Intel Stratix 10 TX FPGAs feature transceivers with:
- Dual-mode transceiver technology for leading edge interface standards, backplane, and versatile data switching applications:
- Up to 58 Gbps PAM4
- Up to 30 Gbps NRZ
- Technology for mainstream and next generation protocol and interface standards including: PCI Express* (PCIe*), 100 Gigabit Ethernet (100GbE), 400 Gigabit Ethernet, Common Public Radio Interface (CPRI), Fibre Channel, serial digital interface (SDI), and many more
- Low-power transceiver options with the lowest power for wireless applications
- Advanced signal conditioning blocks: continuous time linear equalizer (CTLE), decision feedback equalizer (DFE), and variable gain amplifier (VGA) capabilities to support the newest backplane standards
- Hardened forward error correction (FEC) to maximize system reliability
Intel technologies' features and benefits depend on system configuration and may require enabled hardware, software or service activation. Performance varies depending on system configuration. Check with your system manufacturer or retailer or learn more at www.intel.com.