The examples shown in Tables 1 through 5 demonstrate various features of the Altera® MAX® II and MAX low-power CPLD families using Quartus® II or MAX+PLUS® II software. For more information about the different design entry methods, refer to the help files in Quartus II or MAX+PLUS II software.
These design examples are intended only for Altera devices. The examples are provided on an "as-is" basis and come with no warranties.
- Pin/Port Expansion or Bridging
- Interface or Control
- Power Management and Miscellaneous Logic
- Other MAX II CPLD Design Examples
- Design Examples for Quartus II or MAX+PLUS II Software
Each design example in Tables 1 through 3 includes the following:
- Source code in Verilog
- Testbench in Verilog
- Quartus II Web Edition software version version 6.0 project files and program files for the MDN B2 or MDN B3 demonstration board (the logic element (LE) and I/O resources shown in Tables 1 through 3 are derived from design compilations using Quartus II software version 7.2)
ModelSim® 6.1d Web Edition software project file with testbench, wave image files
- Simulation file not included for large simulations
Additional examples are available on the MAX II Reference Designs page.