|System Requirements||Update Details|
|Support Notes||Legal Notice|
|Update Files||Installation Instructions|
|Download MAX+PLUS II Version 9.02 Update|
|Operating System||Download||File Size|
|Windows NT, Windows 98, Windows 95
|Operating System||Windows NT, Windows 98, Windows 95
Sun OS 4.1.3+
|Software Version||MAX+PLUS® II 9.01, 9.02, 9.03|
Software Update Details
This update can only be used with MAX+PLUS II version 9.01 for PCs or Sun Solaris workstations. Do not use this update with any other version.
You should download and install this update (MAX+PLUS II version 9.02) if you wish to add the following support to MAX+PLUS II version 9.01.
- Full compilation, timing, and programming support for the following devices:
- EPF10K100BFC256 (-3, -2, and -1 speed grades)
- EPF10K30AFC484 (-3, -2, and -1 speed grades)
- EPF10K30ABC356 (-3, -2, and -1 speed grades)
- Updated preliminary timing models for EPF10K250A devices
Software Update Files
The update contains the following files for PCs:
If you have a question or problem that is not answered by the information provided here or in MAX+PLUS® II. Help, please inquire in the mySupport web site.
Altera's Software Subscription License Agreement governs installation and use of this software.