|System Requirements||Update Details|
|Support Notes||Legal Notice|
|Update Files||Installation Instructions|
|Download MAX+PLUS II Version 9.12 Update|
|Operating System||Download||File Size|
|Windows NT 4.0, Windows 98, Windows 95
|UNIX Platform-Specific Files|
|Download appropriate platform-specific
and the common file below.
|Solaris 2.5+||912_solaris.tar.Z||14.6 MB|
|HP-UX 10.2||912_hp.tar.Z||16.6 MB|
|UNIX Common File|
|Supports Solaris 2.5+, HP-UX 10.2||912_common.tar.Z||6.5 MB|
Back to top
|Operating System||Windows NT, Windows 98, Windows 95
(AIX is not supported by this update)
|Software Version||MAX+PLUS® II 9.1, 9.11|
Software Update Details
This update can only be used with MAX+PLUS II version 9.1 or 9.11 for PCs, Solaris workstations, or HP workstations. Do not use this update with any other version.
You should download and install this update (MAX+PLUS II version 9.12) if you wish to add the following support to MAX+PLUS II version 9.1 or 9.11.
Full compilation, timing, and programming support for the following devices:
- -5 speed grade EPM7032S devices in 44-pin plastic J-lead chip carrier (PLCC) and 44-pin thin quad flat pack (TQFP) packages
- EPM7032AE in 44-pin PLCC packages
- EPM7128A in 256-pin FineLine BGATM packages
- EPM7512AE 144-pin TQFP and 208-pin plastic quad flat pack (PQFP) packages
- EPF10K10A in 256-pin FineLine BGA packages
- EPF10K30A in 256-pin FineLine BGA packages
- EPF10K200E in 599-pin ceramic pin-grid array (PGA) and 600-pin BGA packages
- Compilation and timing support for -4 speed grade EPM7032AE and EPM7064AE devices
- Fixed incorrect timing information in Verilog Output Files (.vo) for designs that use FLEX® 10K embedded array blocks (EABs)
Software Update Files
The update contains the following files for PCs:
The update contains the following common files for UNIX workstations:
The update contains the following files for Solaris workstations:
The update contains the following files for HP-UX workstations:
If you have a question or problem that is not answered by the information provided here or in MAX+PLUS® II. Help, please inquire in the mySupport web site.
Altera's Software Subscription License Agreement governs installation and use of this software.