Solution ID: rd07222008_677
Last Modified: September 11, 2012
Product Category: Devices
Product Area: Programming (CPLD/Config Dev)
Product Sub-area: Programming Software
Version Fixed In: MISC
Device Family: MISC
To generate an SVF file in Quartus® II software,follow the steps below:
- Open the Quartus II programmer and add a .sof / .pof file into the programmer window.
- Select theFile Menu then select Create/Update within this menu choose Create JAM, SVF, or ISC File.
- Input a file name for your SVF file output.
- In the File Format drop-down select Serial Vector File (SVF) as your output file type.
- Press ok to generate your SVF file.
- Why can I not access my serial configuration device after the Arria II GX device that it is connected to has been configured using a Serial Vector Format (SVF) file?