System General (SG) was founded in 1983 as a consulting company specializing in device programming. In 1985, the company expanded its operations to include the design and manufacturing of device programmers. Aiming to become the leader in its field of expertise, SG is committed to delivering products and services of the highest quality. It has earned an excellent reputation from customers all over the world. In 1998, SG was the first device programmer company to pioneer high-speed programming (HSP) technology for flash memories. Since its introduction, HSP has set the standard for the rest of the industry. Evolving from proven HSP technology, the T9600 universal programmer supports virtually every type of programmable device currently available.
The Jam Standard Test and Programming Language (STAPL) player is supported on SG manual and automated programming systems. Major SG models include the T9600 manual programmer and AP520, AP600 automated programming systems.
The T9600 offers the following features:
- Support for Jam STAPL
- Universal programming for all kinds of memory, programmable logic devices (PLDs) and master programming units (MPUs)
- Support for 1.2-V green devices
- Support for antifuse devices
- Multi-linkable support for gang programming
- Windows software support for job control functions
- ISO9001 certification
- Free software update