You can use the Altera® Training site to view the complete course catalog and schedule of classes, and to register for both online and instructor-led/virtual classroom courses. Once registered, you can use the Training site to:
- View your current training class registration and enrollment status
- Receive real-time notification when there is an update to your training class registration
- View training classes you have attended in the past
- Register for upcoming training classes quickly and easily
If you need assistance with registering for a course, dropping a course, class schedule, or billing, contact Altera Technical Training by telephone at 1-888-830-4100 or 1-408-544-7832 or by email at email@example.com.
Registration, Privacy, and Security
To assure your security, all information is transported to the web server using the industry-standard secure sockets layer (SSL) protocol. SSL-encryption technology makes it virtually impossible for intruders to read your personal information during transmission to the website.
When you enter your email address to register, the system checks to make sure it has not already been used for registration. If it is associated with a registered customer, you will be prompted to contact Altera Customer Service.
After we confirm that your email address does not exist in our system, you will see Step 2 of the registration process.
There are three ways to register for classes:
- From a course description page: Click on the “Register Now” link at the bottom of the page which will take you to the myAltera sign in. Sign in to myAltera, and then click on the “Training” icon or link which will take you to a Course Registration page. Click the “Register Me” button at the top of the page and you will be registered for your selected class.
- By calling Altera Technical Training at 1-888-830-4100 or 1-408-544-7832
- By sending an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Because your Altera logon name and password are required to access your account, we strongly encourage you to store them in a safe place and not to share the information with anyone.
You can check the status of your registered class by logging into Training and going to Manage My Courses. You can also:
- Contact Altera Technical Training by telephone at 1-888-830-4100 or 1-408-544-7832
- Send an email to email@example.com
If you need to cancel your registration for an instructor-led/virtual classroom class taught in North America, you must inform Altera at least five business days before the class is scheduled to receive either a 100 percent refund or a training credit that you can use to enroll in another class. Altera will not refund any part of the registration fee if you cancel within five business days of the scheduled class. In that case, you will receive a training credit that you can use to enroll in another class.
Altera reserves the right to reschedule or cancel classes one week prior to the scheduled date. Registered participants will be informed of any such changes.
For Altera instructor-led/virtual classroom and onsite training classes held in North America, you can pay by check, purchase order or credit card.
You will receive confirmation of your enrollment when you register. Your class enrollment is only guaranteed on receipt of payment. Altera must receive payment one week before the start date of a class.