Welcome to the Intel® FPGA University Program. We provide:
- State-of-the-art software tools, such as the Quartus® Prime CAD system, and intellectual property (IP)
- Monitor Program software development tool for Nios® II and ARM* processors
- Development and education boards specifically designed for teaching and research
- Complete laboratory exercises and tutorials for use in your courses
- Sponsorship of conferences, workshops, and design contests
To get started, click the appropriate link on the left.
Professors and course instructors can register as members of our University Program to:
- Request donations of boards and software/IP licenses
- Purchase hardware at reduced prices
- Obtain complete solutions for our laboratory excercises
- Access Intel® FPGA training courses and workshops
Enroll your students into one of our design constests.
Also, check our conference schedule and come see us in person.
We provide teaching material specifically designed by professors for courses covering digital Logic, computer organization and embedded systems.
The table below lists the required tools for our course material.
Students can get started with the FPGA University Program by: