The MAX® 10 Nios® II Embedded Evaluation Kit (NEEK) from Terasic is a full featured embedded evaluation kit based upon the Intel® MAX 10 family of FPGAs. It is a comprehensive design environment with everything embedded developers need to create a processing-based system. The MAX 10 NEEK delivers an integrated platform that includes hardware, design tools, intellectual property (IP), and reference designs for developing a wide range of applications.
The fully integrated kit allows developers to rapidly customize their processor and IP to suit their specific needs, rather than constraining their software around the fixed feature set of the processor.
The kit features a capacitive LCD multimedia color touch panel, which natively supports multi-touch gestures. An eight megapixel digital image sensor, ambient light sensor, and three-axis accelerometer make up this rich feature set, along with a variety of interfaces connecting the MAX 10 NEEK to the outside for Internet of Things (IoT) applications across markets.
The MAX 10 NEEK has been designed to meet the performance and power requirements for applications such as:
- Embedded processing applications
- Multimedia applications
- Human machine interface development
- Video display applications
Ever wish you could control your very own giant spider robot and save the Earth from invaders? Well now you can (sort of)! Thanks to Intel. View this 3 minute video.
Demonstration Designs Include
- Robotic control via Bluetooth (Terasic Pmod* Compatible module not included)
- MIPI camera
- G sensor
- Humidity and temperature sensor
- ADC and MIC
- HDMI Rx
- and many more
Design examples include the source code and design files. This is a great way to see examples of software drivers for various hardware peripheral on your board. These may be downloaded from either the www.altera.com Design Store or Terasic website.
With this kit, you can:
- Evaluate various processor options and configurations using a soft Nios II processor
- Begin development of your hardware and software design early, testing out proof of concept easily
- Use as a platform for target reference designs, OS/BSP, and tools
- Nios II processor supports various operating systems, full details may be found on the Nios II Ecosystem web page
|Ordering Code||Price||Ordering Information|
This IP suite includes all the IP you need to ship a standard Nios II processor design. Upgrade your kit with this perpetual-use, royalty-free license bundle for embedded design.
IP licenses are sold separately. You may still install and start designing with any Intel FPGA IP core via the OpenCore Plus (PDF) simulation and hardware evaluation feature
Development Kit Contents