Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software v18.0 features new additions and enhancements to the Intel® FPGA Intellectual Property (IP) portfolio. Support for the Intel Stratix® 10 and Intel Cyclone® 10 Intel FPGA IP portfolio is available in the Intel Quartus Prime Design Software.
Intel® Stratix 10 Device Family
- Intel Stratix 10 L-Tile production Gen3x16 Hard IP for PCI Express* (PCIe*) passes PCI-SIG*
- PCI Express Gen3 solutions available
- Up to Gen3x16 support for memory mapped and memory mapped direct memory access (DMA) interfaces
- Dynamic design examples for Single Root I/O Virtualization (SR-IOV) up to Gen3x16
Intel® Stratix® 10 Device Family
- Triple Speed Ethernet (TSE) IP
- 10M-10G Multi-rate MAC & PHY (USXGMII/MGBASE-T) IP
- 10/25GbE IP with forward error correction (FEC) and 1588
- 40GbE IP with –KR/CR
- 100GbE IP with FEC
- 50/100GbE Hard IP
Intel® Arria® 10 Device Family
Intel® Cyclone® 10 GX Device Family
- 2nd generation Interlaken IP with up to 300 Gbps on Intel Stratix 10 devices
- User Guides
Device support for all Intel FPGA Design Solutions Network (DSN) member IP cores can be found on the Find IP page.
Support for the Intel FPGA IP portfolio is available in the Intel Quartus Prime software. This includes additional IP cores, such as SerialLite III, Common Public Radio Interface (CPRI), and RapidIO.