The release of Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software v17.0 features new additions and feature enhancements to the Intel FPGA IP portfolio. Support for the Stratix® 10 Intel FPGA IP portfolio is available in the Quartus Prime Stratix 10 ES Editions software.
- PCI Express* (PCIe*) Gen3 solutions available for Intel® Stratix® 10 devices
- Supported with streaming, memory mapped, and memory mapped direct memory access (DMA) interfaces
- Available as hardened and soft solutions
- For more information, please contact your local Intel FPGA sales representative
- Northwest Logic PCI Express 3.0 compliant solution available for Stratix 10 devices
- For more information on Northwest Logic’s PCI Express solution, please visit the web page.
- Single Root I/O Virtualization (SR-IOV) BAR size range increased to 8EBytes allowing for greater memory allocation flexibility
- Featured on Intel Arria® 10 devices
- 50G Ethernet MAC and PHY for Arria 10 GT now publicly available
- Low Latency 10G Ethernet MAC and PHY with 1588 now includes support for rates down to 10/100Mbps for Arria 10
- Low Latency 10G Ethernet MAC and PHY now supports Stratix 10 (L-Tile)
- Low Latency 40G Ethernet MAC and PHY now supports Stratix 10 (L-Tile)
- 2nd generation Interlaken IP available on Stratix 10 devices
- User Guides
- For a full listing of what is new in embedded IP and the Nios® II processor, please see the What's New in Embedded page.
Support for the Stratix 10 Intel FPGA IP portfolio is available in the Quartus Prime Stratix 10 ES Editions software and includes additional IP e.g. SerialLite III, DDR3, DDR4, JESD204B. Please contact your local Intel FPGA sales representative for Quartus Prime Stratix 10 ES Editions software support.