|System Requirements||Update Details|
|Support Notes||Legal Notice|
|Update Files||Installation Instructions|
|Download MAX+PLUS II Version 8.31 Update|
|Operating System||Download||File Size|
|Windows NT, Windows 95
|UNIX Platform-Specific Files|
|Download appropriate platform-specific
and the common file below.
|Solaris 2.5+||8_31_solaris.tar.Z||13.8 MB|
|HP-UX 10.2||8_31_hp.tar.Z||15.5 MB|
|UNIX Common File|
|Supports Solaris 2.5+, HP-UX 10.2||8_31_common.tar.Z||1.5 MB|
|Operating System||Windows NT, Windows 95
(SunOS and AIX are not supported by this update)
|Software Version||MAX+PLUS® II 8.3|
Back to top
Software Update Details
This update can only be used with MAX+PLUS II version 8.3 for PCs or UNIX workstations. Do not use this update with any other version.
You should download and install this update (MAX+PLUS II version 8.31) if you wish to add the following support to MAX+PLUS II version 8.3.
Full compilation, timing, and programming support for the following devices:
- EPM7160STC100 (-15, -10, and -7 speed grades)
- EPM7160SQC160 (-15, -10, and -7 speed grades)
- EPM7256AQC208 (-10, and -7 speed grades)
- EPF6016ATC100 (-3 and -2 speed grades)
- EPF6016ATC144 (-3 and -2 speed grades)
- EPF6016AQC208 (-3 and -2 speed grades)
- EPF10K10ATC100 (-3, -2, and -1 speed grades)
- EPF10K10ATC144 (-3, -2, and -1 speed grades)
- EPF10K30AQC240 (-3, -2, and -1 speed grades)
- EPF10K100ABC600 (-3, -2, and -1 speed grades)
- EPF10K100BQC208 (-3, -2, and -1 speed grades)
- EPF10K100BQC240 (-3, -2, and -1 speed grades)
Advanced information only (i.e., no programming or configuration file support) for the following devices:
- EPF10K10AQC208 (-3, -2, and -1 speed grades)
- EPF10K30ABC356 (-3, -2, and -1 speed grades)
- On some HP systems an alarm call may have caused the MAX+PLUS II software to stop functioning. This update catches the alarm call and processes it correctly.
Software Update Files
The update contains the following files for PCs:
The update contains the following common files for UNIX workstations:
The update contains the following files for Solaris workstations:
The update contains the following files for HP-UX workstations:
If you have a question or problem that is not answered by the information provided here or in MAX+PLUS® II. Help, please inquire in the mySupport web site.
Altera's Software Subscription License Agreement governs installation and use of this software.